Friday 6 April 2012

im trying hard .

assalamualaikum (: im home since yesterday because today is a public holiday . i dont want to come back home at the first place . like seriously man , I DONT WANT BUT I HAVE TO . sucks much :'(

as usual , the same thing will happen every time im home . and im tired of it . im just super tired to waste my time on thinking what should i do next . and those give up feelings keep haunting me and told me to do so but im still trying to fix things up . BUT I DONT KNOW HOW . families , friends and my studies are my problems now .

im not the old me now in home , school and wherever i am since early of this month . i have to throw my  sad feelings away from sharing it with my friends because sometimes they just don't understand . and thats mean i have no place to tell everything about what im facing right now . im not blaming them at all because i love my friends to the max :') family , the place where i should share my stories , my happiness , my problems . but then they are not there for me :'((( i wish time can stop for a while so that i will not stressing about all this thing . maybe i just have to smile to keep pretending that im okay .

exam is coming but it's too hard for me to be focusing on my study just because all those thing . EMOSI AKU SANGAT TERGANGGU . i want to cry all day long but i can't . someone , please help me :'(


peace be upon you .


*HATE is just a word .

2 comments: