Saturday 28 April 2012

part of me , kembali menghadap Allah (':

assalamualaikum (: how are you guys ? the readers of my blog ? i guess the last time i post was about weeks ago . a lot of things had happened :') i LOST my beloved dad , muhammad taufik yap bin abdullah , on 9 april .   we straight away went back to KL to wait for his body to arrive in malaysia . he passed away because of the pacemaker failure in india . he was buried in kg, talang batin , parit , perak . my mom hometown (': he left us with a lot of books that he once told us that he will not gave us any property but then he will leave those books that he own . if we want success , find it our self . he even studied until the last breath that he had :'(  

after 1 week , im back in smesh . only Allah knows what is my feeling that time , im scared to go back but i dont know why . alhamdulillah , He sent me a lot of friends that always there when i need them . thanks guys . appreciate it much .

from now on , things will change a lot . me and my family , STILL , trying to fit with this new lifestyle , without him by ourside . no more hugs and kisses from him . no more people will mad about what we're doing . no more delicious cook by him . no more supper at outside . no more movies until late night . no more people put on my blanket when i sleep :'(

9 may is my mid semester exam . i'll try my best . not to let down my mom , families , my dad's friend . insyaAllah . pray for me :')

1 comment:

  1. Tika. Aku baru je tahu 17/6 hari. Aku ucap takziah bebanyak. Be strong girl. Org yg syg kau akan sentiasa berada di sisi kau. Trust me. Gud luck babe for verything u do in ur life.(: I luv you always.

    ReplyDelete